A perfect recipe Perfect ho chai to baat ban jaye”
A perfect Indian chai recipe that can enthrall your senses and boost your energy is a dream come true. But chai recipe differs from one household to another in India. We share with you few fusions of best and unique tea recipe, one for every season that can not only enthuse you with its flavor, aroma and taste but also make you enjoy the season with delight.
Winter special “Real Masala Chai”
Winters are the days when cozy blankets and hot tea mugs are a desire to sneak into and enjoy the chill of the weather. For days when sunlight is just a dream and you long for a hot masala tea to soothe your sore throat and give you some respite from the dropping mercury.Ingredients
- 4 cups water
- 2 whole star anise
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 12 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 large piece ginger, candied or fresh, diced
- 1 teaspoon-1 tablespoon crushed black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 tablespoon REAL Select Tea
- 4 cups milk, hot
- 1/4 cup honey, or brown sugar
- Serves / Yields
- 8 cups
Preparation Instructions: Combine all ingredients except milk and sweetener, and boil for 10 minutes. Strain. Add the hot milk, and mix, with your choice of honey or brown sugar.
Helpful Hints: Place the ground cardamom in a tea bag, or muslin bag, if you don’t want cardamom sediment in your Real chai. The Spice House offers muslin bags to hold all of the spices and tea for less overall sediment in your Real chai.
Summer Special: Mint, Cardamom Real ChaiCola
This is a Summer-time favorite for an afternoon in the park or by the pool. Treat the crowd to a healthy and refreshing drink that tastes like a cola! It’s a natural!
- Measure 3 oz. “Original” Real GOLD
- Concentrate into a 20 oz. glass.
- Add 12 oz. freshly carbonated water or bottled soda. Add mint leaves and lemon to it. Stir well and fill with ice.
Monsoon Special: Real Romance Tea
When it is raining, place yourself at a place from where you can see shafts of water connecting sky with earth. Add some pakoras as your tea side dish and bingo!!
- Put 2 Ilaichis in water.
- Put one thin slice of ginger
- Let it boil
- Add Real Select tea
- Add milk to the mixture and enjoy your tea in the romance of rainfall.
Few award winning Tea Recipe: